|Latest installation file: Drive Solution Designer V4.0
Drive Sizing for your machine – As Easy as That
The Drive Solution Designer (DSD) supports the planner of a machine to design in a very easy way not only the right drive solution but also the optimal drive solution with regard to energy consumption. DSD provides more efficiency in the planning process. With DSD it is possible to design multi-axis-applications with coordinated movements. The supply components can then be dimensioned appropriately. The energy efficiency analysis for single-axis and multi-axis applications makes it possible to create real Lenze BlueGreen solutions: Whether power requirement, power recovery, energy exchange, component losses or cost-effectiveness, DSD holds the data. Precise calculations ensure reliable figures when comparing alternative solutions with each other.
Highlights of the new version V4.0:
• Update of drive products
• Sizing of center winder
• Application Tuner
• Generating of CAD data
• Extension of the mains voltage for USA
Testing without obligation:
You can test DSD free of charge for a period of 6 months. You just need to perform the download, install DSD and send a request for activation.
• Microsoft® Windows® XP/ Windows 7 (32 + 64 Bit) / Windows 8 (32 + 64 Bit)
• IBM-compatible PC with Intel® Pentium® processor as of 600 MHz (Intel® Pentium®-1400 processor is recommended)
• 512 MB RAM (1024 MB is recommended)
• 1 GB free hard disk capacity
• Min. resolution of 1280 x 1024 pixels (with 256 or more displayable colours)
Information on function restrictions and remedies of defects can be obtained from the current Release Notes.
DSD V3.0 and V4.0 can be installed in parallel. DSD V3.0 projects are not compatible with DSD V4.0.
After installation, the DSD must be enabled by registration. Therefore just start the DSD. The process to activate the software will be started automatically. Users will become the activation code from the Lenze sales.
How to install the complete DSD V4.0:
1. Save the Setup_DSD_V220.127.116.11.zip file (400 MB) in any directory of your PC
2. Unpack the ZIP file in any directory of your PC.
3. Close all DSD versions in case they have been started already.
4. Start the Setup_DSD_V18.104.22.168.exe file and follow the installation instructions.
If the download does not start, use the context menu (right mouse button) for saving the file.
|Software/Drive Solution Designer
|Configuration, Drive optimisation, Drive selection, Engineering Software
|-- general --
|-- no specification --
|Application solution, Basics of drives, Brake resistor dimensioning, Calculation of process variables, DC-bus operation, Electromechanical dimensioning, Energy efficiency, Field weakening range, Project planning
Lenze reserves the right to change information on this page at any time. Any liability for the accuracy of the information is excluded.